"I am enormously glad that I took the Foundations class because I gained so much in resources from it - from the course itself, the people I met and takeaways." - Larissa Trummell
BOMA Sacramento is pleased to offer Foundations of Real Estate Management. This 5-module course is ideal for individuals who are brand new to the industry, as well as veteran property managers looking for a refresher course. Even Allied members will benefit from this comprehensive, “cliffs notes” overview of all that property management entails. It takes place over five consecutive Fridays and all students who complete the course will receive a course completion certificate at one of our networking luncheons.
High-Performance Training for High-Performance Real Estate Teams
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
For all experience levels, Foundations…
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Foundations—the right choice for your real estate firm…
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs.
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z.
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities an assignments.
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals.
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information.
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks.
- Is offered locally through your local BOMA associations.
Click here to visit the BOMA International website for more information.
Click here to register for the 2019 BOMA Sacramento Foundations Course.
2019 Foundation Course - $675 per person to register.